Monday, December 13, 2010

An End To A New Beginning

My peace 104 class has ended but strangely enough, I am filled with a sense of endless beginnings.

As much as I appreciate all the new things I have learned in this class, I also know that there is so much more I need to learn. Each answer has unlocked many more questions for me.  

"In expanding the field of knowledge, we but increase the horizon of our ignorance."

It is easy to take for granted the opportunity I have here and to forget how lucky I am. 
I am really grateful I get to learn as much as my heart desires. 
I wish such an education for my mother, my sister and all those I care about. 

I will end this semester with one of my favorite poems,

" The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
   But I have promises to keep,
   Miles to go before I sleep,
   Miles to go before I sleep"
 
   -Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment